We help e-commerce businesses produce incredible ROI through paid advertising

Your customers can take many different paths to the final purchase decision. Let's make sure your business is optimized across all channels!


Client results - September 2020

  • 14x ROI on Facebook ads.
  • 135 % increase in sales on 1 product category.
  • Revenue change measured from June-July to August-September 2020.

Google ads

Make your products visible in Google search 

  • Rank high in Google search
  • Visibility in Google shopping
  • Google video ads (Youtube and other platforms)
  • Google display ads
  • SEO strategy

Social media marketing

Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat

  • Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Snapchat, TikTok
  • Data driven marketing - We focus on achieving your goals, that's it!

PR & Influencer marketing

Increase brand affinity

  • Create a buzz!
  • Find the right influencers for your brand.
  • Tailored concepts based on analytics.

SEO consulting

Content strategy, on page optimization & PR

  • Comprehensive keyword research 
  • Content strategy according to research
  • On page optimization
  • PR to increase rankings

360 marketing strategy

Synergies between the marketing channels

  • Create synergies across all channels.
  • Make the most out of your ad budget!

Monthly reports

ROAS, Purchases, Reach

  • ROAS, details about purchases and reach. 
  • Funnel optimization - Consultations for increasing CTR and conversions. 

E-commerce sales funnel

Generate more revenue for a lower cost

AWARENESS - Customers in this stage are learning about your brand. This can be through organic search, paid traffic, referrals, and tactics.

INTEREST - You got their attention; now, you have to keep it through branding, testimonials, quality product descriptions and videos.

DESIRE - Customers in this stage are evaluating their final choices. They are evaluating their benefit of having the product, price, and shipping time.

ACTION - This is the bottom of the funnel.  According to AdRoll, only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. The goal of retargeting is to bring back the other 98%.

LOYALTY - These are beyond-the-funnel customers. You’ll use email sequences, customer accounts, and loyalty programs to keep these customers coming back. The goal of this stage of the funnel is to turn the customer into a loyal fan.

Creative Mill funnel

Relatability & scalability

Influencers and Facebook marketing

According to Digital Marketing Institute - 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations before making a purchase. The combination of relevant, high-quality influencers and advertising platforms such as Facebook, will increase both the relatability and the conversion-rates for your brand. We place a large emphasis on making sure the influencer fits your brand and that the marketing is honest and authentic.

Book a free workshop!

Together we'll walk through your marketing channels and give you tips and strategies to optimize for increasing the revenue. During the workshop, we'll answer questions and discuss actions that can be taken according to analytics.

Vennligst skriv inn ditt navn.
Vennligst skriv inn en melding.